1. has full capacity to take legal actions, is at least 18 years old or has reached another age which entitles the User to conclude legally binding agreements in accordance with the applicable law.
2. expresses his consent to receive the copy of the agreement along with all of the essential information via e-mail.
3. read, understood, agreed and accepted Terms and Conditions, including all Appendices hereto without any reservation and expresses his consent to fulfill the obligation arising from the agreement concluded with AvePlay on providing its services directly after the agreement is entered into. Nevertheless, The User is still entitled to withdraw from the agreement within 14 days from the date of its conclusion without giving any reason, unless he or she has already made the offer of sell or purchase of the Product, in which situation he or she loses the right of withdrawal. To exercise the right of withdrawal the User should inform AvePlay before the expiry of the withdrawal period of his decision to withdraw from the agreement. For this purpose, he or she may either use the model withdrawal form as set out in Appendix No. 3 to the Terms and Conditions or make any other unequivocal statement setting out his decision to withdraw from the agreement.
4. expresses his consent to fulfill the obligation arising from the agreement being concluded on, via or as a result of using the Site directly after the agreement is entered into. User is aware of the fact that he or she might not have right to withdraw from all of the agreements which are concluded on, via or as a result of using the Site for providing digital content which is not storaged on a material media carrier, especially connected with the purchase of product-keys.
5. gives consent to AvePlay as an administrator for processing, now and in the future, of personal data of the User included in the register form and the order form, such as username, name, surname, company name and the form of conducting activity (if applicable), address or registered office, phone number, e-mail address, data of a contact person (if applicable), the bank account number, VAT identification number (if applicable) in order to receive services provided by AvePlay, communicate and conclude contracts with other Users, complete transactions and settle the payments. The User has the right to access and change abovementioned personal data, as defined in the Polish Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 1997, item 166 position 883, with amendments). The User hereby acknowledges that AvePlay sp. z o.o. [limited liability company] incorporated and validly existing under the laws of the Republic of Poland, with its registered office in Warsaw at Kopernika Street No. 30/4B, 00-336 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the Polish Court Register held by District Court in Warsaw under KRS 0000676296, NIP 5252710241, statistical number 36726126500000 will be the administrator of the personal data of the User. The User may have the access to his or her personal data and may alter or amend it at any time. The User might also demand the removal of his or her personal data at any time, with the exclusion of the data necessary to provide the services of AvePlay. The User is informed that submitting abovementioned personal data is voluntary, however necessary to receive services provided by AvePlay, communicate and conclude contracts with other Users and/or Sellers, complete transactions and settle the payments
I agree to receive promotional and information emails
Or log in via: